Sunday, April 3, 2011

Focus 52 entry for April 3 2011

Nectar Cocktail
]

Silly me. Being a procrastinator, I panicked when I remembered that I needed to think of something "silly" to post on Focus 52. The theme, being, "Silly". I could think of a few things, but didn't know how to execute them...like dressing up Elmo in a tutu. Yes it would look silly, but he would probably claw it off in no time.

Sooooo, I decided to make a photo of yours truly, against a blank wall, select it and put it on its own layer and then drag it on top of another photo that I did yesterday. I realized too late that I should have made an adjustment layer for levels, but oh well, I am leaving it as it is.

Thanks for looking! I am excited to see what everyone posted for "silly".

2 comments:

Gail Dixon said...

Charlotte, you are so creative! What a fun entry for week 13. Look at you rocking those skinny jeans, too!

Hope you have a great week.

Rosemary Aubut said...

Love it! I did not post for the silly. Great job!

Post a Comment

 
© Charlotte Wilson
CoffeeShop Designs