Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Channeling Flora Bella


Shana Rae of Flora Bella has been one of my most inspiring mentors. Her style is fresh, soft, dreamy, ethereal. She has created beautiful textures and actions that can be purchased on her website:  http://florabellacollection.com/blog/


In fact, I have purchased not one set, but two, of her textures sets offered. And a good friend of mine, bought me her Luxe II action package. I love them all. But, alas, getting the same results has proven to be elusive to me, anyway. But I am not one to give up easily. So I continue to study the photographs of those I admire and try, try, try to get something that I like.


Editing photos is a very relaxing time for me usually. Here is what I worked on yesterday:



And this:


And finally, this:






I know I have a long way to go, but the journey is fun. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

hootnonny said...

Lovely images. Love the color combination of the yellow and turquois!

Gail Dixon said...

Wish I could find the time to look into Florabella! These are fabulous. My favorite is the first one. I think you're off to a terrific start, Charlotte!

Post a Comment

 
© Charlotte Wilson
CoffeeShop Designs