Thursday, December 23, 2010

Word Paralysis

In the wee hours of the night, I mull over different thoughts that i have. I am very prolific in my own mind. LOL I do wish that I had the ability to express what i feel or am thinking about but that isn't the case. God made me a clay pot in that regard and I accept that. But it doesn't stop me from wishing that I had that gift. My Flickr friend, Hootnonny, is so expressive in her words and photography. I so enjoy reading her posts as well as others. Maybe I should set an alarm and record what is in my dreams. They are quite vivid sometimes.
So, borrowing the psychobabble of the day, I will call my malady: Word Paralysis. And that is all I have to say today.

Blessings to all who read my words,

2 comments:

hootnonny said...

Charlotte, you have a lovely way with words and they are from your heart! I am way too verbose and wish I could say it in less words. And I wish the words would flow from my pen as they flow from the pen of my talented son. Writing is like photography - the more you write, the better you become.

way outnumbered said...

This is beautiful...and what a lovely reminder~

Post a Comment

 
© Charlotte Wilson
CoffeeShop Designs