Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Texture Tuesday


Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting and photographing Davidson's mother, aunt and girlfriend to commemorate his graduation this Wednesday. Davidson is graduation with a business degree from Kennesaw State University and his mother and aunt came all the way from Bolivia to celebrate his accomplishment. They were just delightful to be with and I will be showing their photos as soon as I can edit them.
In the meantime, I selected one of Lorena, Davidson's girlfriend from Mexico. It is hard to take a bad picture of this girl; she is just that photogenic and loves having her photo taken.
I used Kim Klassen's pumpkin grunge and simple things textures.
Happy texturing everyone! Thanks for taking time to look!

8 comments:

hootnonny said...

Oh Charlotte, love the "tease." Beautiful portrait. Looking forward to seeing the rest of them!

Anonymous said...

very nice...so colorful!

Rebecca Lewis said...

Beautiful ~ thanks for sharing at TT

alicia said...

This is just goegeous! I have a fear of adding texture to portraits, but I tried it today and it will post tonight. You make this look so effortless. Really great work.

Cedar said...

Stunning! She is beautiful! Textures of portraits always make me nervous, but this is gorgeous!

Kia said...

Really beautiful, great texture work!

Julie@beingRUBY said...

HI Charlotte.. such a lovely shot.. and I love your shots in your banner.. especially the little girl with the cowboy hat.. what a cutie

Thanks for your kind words my way.. hope you have a lovely weekend.. ciao xxx Julie

Diana Taylor said...

What a beautiful photo (and a beautiful girl) - your editing of it is perfect.

Post a Comment

 
© Charlotte Wilson
CoffeeShop Designs